Fostering ENAGEMENT and CONNECTION to accelerate success.
- We believe all members of the organization are responsible for increasing academic rigor and student engagement through the use of high-yield, research-based strategies.
- We believe all members of the organization and its related partners are responsible for building connections to foster positive and supportive relationships to create a safe and productive learning and working environments.
- We believe high expectations for all students, staff, parents, and communities will result in increased student perforance and growth.
- We believe student learning should focus on the assigned grade-level Content Standards to prepare students for college and career readiness.
Our task as an education system is to provide all students access to high-quality, rigorous instruction that addresses both academic proficiency and social-emotional well-being. We must create an Accelerated Learning Framework (ALF) that will ensure all students have access to the grade-level content, resources, and support they need to master the knowledge and skills required to progress through each grade level and into their chosen post-secondary career path.
- Randolph County Schools will utilize high-yield instructional strategies and provide access to grade-level content via Just-in-Time teaching to help students achieve yearly Academic Growth of 5% in the areas of ELA and mathematics as measured by both formative and summative assessements.
- Randolph County Schools will annually maintain 90% or higher GRADUATION RATE at all schools by improving drop-out prevention initiatives at all programmatic levels as measured by At-Risk data tracking systems and WVEIS Graduation Cohort Reports.
- Randolph County Schools students and staff will CREATE SAFE AND PRODUCTIVE LEARNING AND WORK ENVIRONMENTS to influence an annual increase in pro-social behaviors as measured by SEL Data and management program reports.