Purpose, Pride, Perspective - Preparing Today for the World Tomorrow.
- We believe high expectations for all students, staff, parents, and communities will result in increased student performance.
- We believe student learning should focus on the approved 21st Century Content Standards to prepare students for college and career readiness.
- We believe all members of the organization and its related partners are responsible for fostering positive and supportive relationships to build a safe and productive learning and working environment.
- We believe all members of the organization are responsible for increasing academic rigor to improve student growth.
Our task as an education system is to provide all students access to high-quality, rigorous instruction that addresses both academic proficiency and social-emotional well-being. We must create an Accelerated Learning Framework (ALF) that will ensure all students have access to the grade-level content, resources, and support they need to master the knowledge and skills required to progress through each grade level and into their chosen post-secondary career path.
- Randolph County students will demonstrate yearly ACADEMIC GROWTH of 5% in the areas of ELA and mathematics as measured by both formative & summative assessments.
- Randolph County Schools will maintain a 90% or higher GRADUATION RATE at all schools by improving drop-out prevention initiatives at all programmatic levels as measured by At-Risk data tracking systems and WVEIS Graduation Cohort Reports.
- Randolph County Schools will create SAFE AND PRODUCTIVE LEARNING AND WORK ENVIRONMENTS by improving policies, procedures, programs, and practices impacting both managerial and academic operations as measured by Culture and Climate Survey results and managerial program data reports.